Re: =CROSLEY= Return of the Crosley

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10 1:33 PM
      Ya know, I don't feel Crosley will threaten any car manufactures with their minuscule fuel diet.
        Kitten and I went to town to visit Sam's and Walley-World for our weekly (weakly) provisions.
      And it was 94 degrees outside. We didn't take a one of the Crosleys. Took that 20 year old blivit with A/C and 25 MPG.............pete