Return of the Crosley

  • bronzemouse101
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2009
      Now that fuel prices are going up again, the time has come to reintroduce a NEW Crosley car. I'm sure this would help the
      sale of GM cars world wide.
    • Peter Berard
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2009
        Ya know, I don't feel Crosley will threaten any car manufactures with their minuscule fuel diet.
          Kitten and I went to town to visit Sam's and Walley-World for our weekly (weakly) provisions.
        And it was 94 degrees outside. We didn't take a one of the Crosleys. Took that 20 year old blivit with A/C and 25 MPG.............pete