Crosley Car Spotters Guide

  • newhorizons46750
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2009

      I am pleased to announce that the Crosley Car Spotters Guide is well underway with 1939 through 1950 being pretty well completed.  Production figures have been entered as available and listed with associated Crosley advertising photos.

      I would like for everyone to review and if any corrections are spotted that needs to be made, please let me know as I wish to have to most complete (and CORRECT) data available.  More pictures, especially 1950 through 1952 will be added, but may be actual photos instead of advertising as it seems Crosley cut back on money being spent in the last couple of years.

      I did notice a pickup truck was available, but found no production figures what so ever for that release.  Can I assume that the pickup truck was grouped in with the wagon numbers?

      All comments, suggestions, etc greatly appreciated.  Here's the website address, and hopefully you'll find the Crosley section both informative and interesting.  Best regards,

      Jay