Re: =CROSLEY= Do parts manuals show blow up pictures of all parts, for restoration reference?

  • aenderle3@cox.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
      I have a 51 SS and a 49 HS
      I would be happy to take pics of the cars an send along
      Let me know of specific areas or parts
      Regards
      Art E III

      From: "Peter Berard"
      Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 19:22:25 -0400
      To: <Crosley@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: =CROSLEY= Do parts manuals show blow up pictures of all parts, for restoration reference?

      Hello Jack,
        I'd hope I might be able to help. I have done the VC deed. I have to agree about the original shop book.
        What do you need to know?  I have had most everything apart on those cars.  Can take pictures of my stuff if I don't already have some.
       Might be a day or two till I can respond..... ......pete
      From: shirlee smith <shirlee_smith2000@ yahoo.com>
      To: Crosley@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 1:30 PM

      Hi,

      I have Daddy's Parts Book (Crosley Service Parts Model CC, CD, and VC).  Some of the drawlings are enlarged but not all.

      What do you need??? I'll scan it in and e-mail it to you.

      My  e-mail is

      Shirlee Staires-Smith