Re: Do parts manuals show blow up pictures of all parts, for restora

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Jack
      I understand and appreciate your enthusiasum but these are not terribly complex vehicles.  My understanding is the Hot Shot was introduced in 1949, in 1950 the Super Hot Shot was marketed and, if I understand Jim Bollman correctly, got smallish removalable doors, and a questionable different top.  The Super Sport followed with squared off at the bottom fixed hinged doors and a different cockpit surround, hood ornament, different folddown top modified side
      curtains due to the doors, and probably a few other minor items were changed.
      The hardware is mostly 2-3 sizes as to nuts.  They are all very spartan and being able to look at one is probably the next best thing to a complete parts manual.  FWIW.  I am posting directly to you a few pics to possibly help.
      It seems you may have a basket case vehicle and we all would be glad to chime in to anything of question to your restoration.