Re: =CROSLEY= Do parts manuals show blow up pictures of all parts, for restoration reference?

  • Jack Sullivan
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
      I have original service manual, and copy of it too---from service motors, so don't need pictures from them.  I had hoped that I could get blow up pictures of parts as to where they go, on hotshot/super sports,  to assist in putting mine all together, and to be sure that I don't overlook putting some small part where it belongs, but perhaps no such thing exists.  I am amazed that nobody seemed to put together such a thing, from their own restoration of hotshot or ss!  If you restored a hotshot/ss, perhaps you can give me a little verbal help as to what all you did in your restoration?  Best,  Jack Sullivan

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
        Hello Jack,
          I'd hope I might be able to help. I have done the VC deed. I have to agree about the original shop book.
          What do you need to know?  I have had most everything apart on those cars.  Can take pictures of my stuff if I don't already have some.
         Might be a day or two till I can respond...........pete

      • aenderle3@cox.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
          I have a 51 SS and a 49 HS
          I would be happy to take pics of the cars an send along
          Let me know of specific areas or parts
          Regards
          Art E III