Brake fluids.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2009
      Thanks, Robert. I forwarded that to our Crosley Service site as well.
      On another topic:

      A lot of us remember the late and well-liked Wally W. Schreck of the Chicago area, who was so active with Crosleys for decades and a friend to all.

      It turns out that Wally was enrolled as a CCOC member by his wife as a surprise. Wally had bought a new 1948 Crosley station wagon with the CoBra engine and reported getting 35 MPG in it around the Chicagoland area. I recall telling Wally when the Chevette Scooter was introduced that it reminded me of what a 1977 Crosley might look like. He agreed, and bought a new one as his regular wheels.