Crosley Car Owners Club Cruise

  • x779@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006

      From: Carol Golden
      Sent: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 08:51:42 -0700
      To: x779@...
      Subject: Car Club Cruse

      Dear Mr. Rugani,

      Whitestone Country Inn is hosting an event in August including a local car club.  This club was so excited about our location that they suggested I let other car clubs know about Whitestone.  I was told that many clubs are looking for out of the way nice places to stay, near major expressways, either on the way to a cruse or to plan an event.  Attached you will find a flyer about Whitestone.

      I will gladly sent a detailed package to you about Whitestone Country Inn.  I hope you would like to know more about this lovely spot for one of Crosley Car Owners Club Events.

      Make it a wonderful summer.

      Warm regards,

      Carol Golden
      Group Sales / Marketing