Where's the best place to try to sell a Crosley?

  • sellschloss
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2009
      We have a 1951 2 door wagon we'd like to sell. Where's the best place to post the car? It needs to be restored but we think everything is there.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2009

        re  Where's the best place to try to sell a Crosley?

        Posted by: "Robert Kirk" kirkbrit@...   kirkbrit

        Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:39 am (PDT)

        Where's the best place to try to sell a Crosley?
        Posted by: "sellschloss" sellschloss@ yahoo.com   sellschloss
        Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:07 am (PDT)

        We have a 1951 2 door wagon we'd like to sell. Where's the best place to post the car? It needs to be restored but we think everything is there.

        This would be as good or better than any but giving a location and asking price along with a phone number would be most helpful.

        I heard from sellschloss@ yahoo.com regarding teh 1951 wagon.  He lives in Spokan Washington and is asking $1500.  I think its a 1950 rather than 51.