Heritage Automotive Restorers Directory

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2009
      Thank you, Jay; count us in. Our CCOC link and information brief is already there, and please feel free to use whichever imagery you see fit.

      =Lou=\CCOC Moderator
      ==========

      "Jerel" <heritageautomotive@...> wrote:

      Included in the Heritage Automotive Restorers Directory is a large car
      spotters guide which can be found in the Photos section. The pictorial
      dictionary if you will, is far from complete, but lists all of the (Domestic) makes, years, and factual information as available.

      Thus far, Crosley has not been added as information and pictures are limited. I would very much like to add Crosley as it certainly and without doubt needs to be included. I would like to ask for permission to use available data and pictures here, i.e., cut and paste to create a section devoted to both the car and the CCOC.

      A link there has already been installed to the Groups page here, and the
      addition of a Crosley photo section would surely generate additional
      interest and participation with those that may not be aware of the CCOC.

      Therefore, we anticipate adding to your active membership rolls.

      For your convenience, a link is shown below to access the website. Your
      authorization to include information here is invaluable and looked
      forward to.

      Best regards,

      Jay