Re: The Long Awaited Day Has Come

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2009
      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "shirlee_smith2000" <shirlee_smith2000@...> wrote:

      "The truck is being moved from the barn to the shop Monday Aug 17th.

      Photo's will be taken.

      Shirlee"
      It's a great feeling, isn't it, Shirlee? Like one long drumroll. I've been there. Congratulations again!
    • cutworm1959
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2009
        I have seen Shirlee,s truck early this year. It will be beautiful when it is finished! You go girl!!! Say Howdy to yer Pa!

        Cutworm