Re: =CROSLEY= Gurbinder's '39.

  • gurbinder hera
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
      Louis rugani!

      Thank you very much for your prompt reply to my request i will contact you in the near future regarding restoring my 39 Crosley. i will appreciate if you can please give me your phone number and convenient time to call you so i can ask for your advice on the phone. i live in Burlington and my phone number is 905 330 3103.

      regards,

      gurbinder