Stainless Fastener & Parts Polishing Resource

  • x779@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2006
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Andrew Litkowiak
      Sent: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 09:20:37 -0700
      To: Lou@...
      Subject: Stainless Fastener & Parts Polishing Resource

      I am the owner of a small but growing internet site offering stainless
      steel fasteners and a parts buffing and polishing service. Most of my
      customers are car and motorcycle enthusiasts. My services could be of
      value to your club members. Fastener prices are probably the lowest to
      be found on the web. My polishing and buffing work is exceptional. I am
      very meticulous and detail oriented.

      It is my hope that you will review my site and then, if you like what
      you see, pass my information along to your club members. If you have a
      resource section in your web site, perhaps you could include my site there.

      Please go to http://stainlessbits.com/cart/shopdisplaycategories.asp and
      take a look. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to
      contact me.

      Thank you for your time,

      Andrew H. Litkowiak
      StainlessBits.com