39 look and see was RE Parts

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2009

      <<<<<Posted by: "gurbinder hera" u1gurbinder@...   u1gurbinder

      Fri Aug 7, 2009 8:04 am (PDT)

      to Crosley lovers!

      I have a 1939 crosley convertable 80% finished. Is there any crosley owner in Buffalo or Detroit area or in toronto as i live west of toronto,where i can look at one.

      thank you

      gurbinder

      Gurbinder,
      Lou lives in SE Wisconsyn, I live on the IL and IA border along I 80.  Paul Gorrel who own the prototype lives 50 miles due south of me in Iowa.  He has 125 Crosley and several pre wars.
      I must add you missed the largest gathering of the pre wars at Wauseon this year.

      That said, I would be willing to take and send pics of anything specific you may need.  You too would be welcome to visit and i suspect I speak for both Lou and Paul you would be welcome there as well.  Ray Day is a pal who also has a very nice 42...the first car made that year and very spot on to most original points.

    • gurbinder hera
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
        Robert Kirk!

                                        39 Crosley.

        Thank you for your prompt reply regarding  restoring 39 Crosley, i think i have spoken to you once before regarding the above and will call you shortly and seek your advice. please leave me your phone no and convenient time to call to call you.

        Regards,

        gurbinder

        I have a 1939 crosley convertable 80% finished. Is there any crosley owner in Buffalo or Detroit area or in toronto as i live west of toronto,where i can look at one.

        thank you

        gurbinder

        Gurbinder,
        Lou lives in SE Wisconsyn, I live on the IL and IA border along I 80.  Paul Gorrel who own the prototype lives 50 miles due south of me in Iowa.  He has 125 Crosley and several pre wars.
        I must add you missed the largest gathering of the pre wars at Wauseon this year.

        That said, I would be willing to take and send pics of anything specific you may need.  You too would be welcome to visit and i suspect I speak for both Lou and Paul you would be welcome there as well.  Ray Day is a pal who also has a very nice 42...the first car made that year and very spot on to most original points.

        Visit our CCOC Store: www.cafepress.com/CrosleyClub
        Crosley Car Owners Club (CCOC) websites:
        <www.onelist.com/group/Crosley>
        <www.onelist.com/group/CrosleyService>
        <www.onelist.com/group/Crosley3>
        <www.onelist.com/group/Crosley4>

        The CCOC: A Fine Club - you see us everywhere.
        Recent Activity