Gurbinder's '39.

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2009
      G, there are a number of 2-cylinder Crosleys here in the Chicago/Milwaukee/Iowa area. I have two myself. What do you need to see?
    • gurbinder hera
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
        Louis rugani!

        Thank you very much for your prompt reply to my request i will contact you in the near future regarding restoring my 39 Crosley. i will appreciate if you can please give me your phone number and convenient time to call you so i can ask for your advice on the phone. i live in Burlington and my phone number is 905 330 3103.

        regards,

        gurbinder