Parts

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2009
      Lou,
      Thanks for the sample horn push I have made an exact reproduction now ready for sale...two days turn around from the request...NOT BAD I'd suggest!! I have a few other Pre War offerings I'd like to mention:

      I have sourced absolute correct headlamp buckets & I also have a much more affordable "close to" OEM replacement for anyone interested. Also the bulbs and rear lamp OEM and repro. I have the front and rear bumpers and the head gaskets as per OEM design...new fresh and ready to offer another 60 years service. I have one of the several style convertible tops in modern stayfast "canvas" guaranteed to not fade nor shrink. And all my parts are made to OEM standards or better. I also now have both pistons and rings for the prewar thanks
      to you and Dave Edwards....a tireless champ of both parts, Crosley, and OEM attitudes. He told me he's been at the parts biz since 1960...what a CHAMP!
      Also have a newly produced CC and CD external sunvisor which features stainless clamps...
      This has been fashioned after an original made exclusively for the Crosley so it appears.

      On the "working list" are new wheel trim rings in stainless AND a much more affordable hub cap, low dome and proper to pre war and post war. CORRECT emblems according to year. I also have the late CD threshold plates! And of course I still carry the overwhelmingly superior spring bushes, which last 2-3x longer than current offerings. Someone told me that the current rubber items fell apart before the vehicle even hit the ground. Polyurethane will last another 70 years for anyone who appreciates the best for their restoration or simply upgrading from c.1950 to2009 tech. Hundreds sold and not a single complaint by any customer....

    • gurbinder hera
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2009
        to Crosley lovers!

        I have a 1939 crosley convertable 80% finished. Is there any crosley owner in Buffalo or Detroit area or in toronto as i live west of toronto,where i can look at one.

        thank you

        gurbinder

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10, 2015

          I need a few  minor parts  for my Crosley Farm O Road.  I was given Yankee Crosley Parts as a source, but their phone is no longer active and their email box is full --not a good sign. I'd like to get a service manual, upper (curved) rad. hose and perhaps a tune up kit. (cap/rotor/ etc)  Any leads appreciated.  thanks  RJ

        • jerrysummey
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11, 2015