FS: 1948 Crosley Pickup Truck - $1450 (Thumb of Michigan)

  • x779@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      x779@... has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
      Please see below for more information.

      FS: 1948 Crosley Pickup Truck

      Reply to: sale-vzyap-1304499521@...
      Date: 2009-08-03, 9:40PM

      FOR SALE: 1948 Crosley Pickup Truck. Body is mounted on a later model chassis with tube shocks and hydraulic disc brakes. Floor pans have been repaired. The body has some lumps and bumps, but is mostly solid. Roof and hood are nice and straight. It has a transmission, but no engine or interior. NO Rust! Clear Michigan title with matching VIN tag.
      Please call or email me if you would like more pictures.
      Price: $1450 o.b.o
      Located in the Thumb of Michigan(70 miles Northeast of Detroit).
      My phone number is (989)635-7756

      Location: Thumb of Michigan
      it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      Original URL: http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/1304499521.html

      this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
      email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:

      http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/vJ3Ylx2cvBUesVmb0NXavNmLAAQbd