re parts

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      I am pretty sure I can get that done.  Send the sample to me and I'll get started.  BTW, my new alloy sun visors for the CC and CD have been a real hit.  My friend Ray Day sourced an original and I had it copied.  "Modified" a tad...I used double clamps on the rain gutter to gurantee it won't get loose and used stainless steel for the all the hardward mounts...drove up the cost but will never rust not harm the alloy.  Have had nothing but praise by those who purchased.