Congrats Weslee!!!!! a 51 Super Sport will be sweet! [1 Attachment]

  • Wes Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2009
      Yes, my great grand parents bout the car for my grandfather when he graduated high school. I dont have Photos yet mabe soon. Sorry I dont even know any body with a crosley,or have I seen one before.
      Thanks, wes.

      From: weslee727 <weslee727@yahoo. com>
      Subject: =CROSLEY= my first Crosley
      To: Crosley@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 1:38 PM

      I am a new member as of just now. I just got a 51 Super Sport from my dad. It needs some work but it does run. I am thinking about a ground-up resto on it but not sure where to get most parts.

      I will use this site as often as possible. But if anybody has direct info on what to look for or where to get parts, please contact me at weslee727@yahoo. com THANKS.