Re: CCOC national meet?

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 22 8:19 AM
      Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...>

      "I missed the fees other than the $65 for the Sat kick off.  Were we to "show" our cars what would it cost and would we be part of the "concours"."
      Right, Robert. I'm against "registration fees" on principal. $65.00, you say? Ouch.
      "Before making a long term commitment I'd like to hear from the other members and offer that the Crystal Lake IL venue for micro cars was one of the best I've ever attended.  I belive its organizer intends to hold a similar event annually and it would be my pick to "associate" if we came to terms.
      http://www.worldmeet2010.com/

      www.kirks-auto.com
      I agree, Robert. It looks ideal. How about it, everyone? We had eight Crosleys there the last time.