Re: =CROSLEY= CCOC national meet?

  • tim foster
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 21, 2009
      >Thanks, Tim. I was only thinking that a late-September CCOC meet would stretch out the >summer a bit more and give us a chance to mix in with a respected multi-make meet.
      >
      >=Lou=

      That makes sense... I do the same thing since the West Coast Crosley meet is always mid-September.

      tim

      http://crosleykook/blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 22, 2009
        Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...>

        "I missed the fees other than the $65 for the Sat kick off.  Were we to "show" our cars what would it cost and would we be part of the "concours"."
        Right, Robert. I'm against "registration fees" on principal. $65.00, you say? Ouch.
        "Before making a long term commitment I'd like to hear from the other members and offer that the Crystal Lake IL venue for micro cars was one of the best I've ever attended.  I belive its organizer intends to hold a similar event annually and it would be my pick to "associate" if we came to terms.
        http://www.worldmeet2010.com/

        www.kirks-auto.com
        I agree, Robert. It looks ideal. How about it, everyone? We had eight Crosleys there the last time.