RE: CCOC national meet?

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 21, 2009
      It appears possible for late September 2010, but as we're still building at 333 or so members, I think the best course would be to relay all the information here and let the CCOC members make their own arrangements, at least for the first year.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 21, 2009
        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, tim foster <timtmaker@...> wrote:

        "maybe I'm the only one who thinks this, but since there is already a giant Natl crosley meet in Wauseon every year it seems like it might make sense to hold a CCOC meet as part of that...

        tim"
        http://crosleykook.blogspot.com
        ======================
        Thanks, Tim. I was only thinking that a late-September CCOC meet would stretch out the summer a bit more and give us a chance to mix in with a respected multi-make meet.

        =Lou=

        ======================

        =======================

      • tim foster
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 21, 2009
          >Thanks, Tim. I was only thinking that a late-September CCOC meet would stretch out the >summer a bit more and give us a chance to mix in with a respected multi-make meet.
          >
          >=Lou=

          That makes sense... I do the same thing since the West Coast Crosley meet is always mid-September.

          ============ ========= =

          ============ ========= ==

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 22, 2009
            Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...>

            "I missed the fees other than the $65 for the Sat kick off.  Were we to "show" our cars what would it cost and would we be part of the "concours"."
            Right, Robert. I'm against "registration fees" on principal. $65.00, you say? Ouch.
            "Before making a long term commitment I'd like to hear from the other members and offer that the Crystal Lake IL venue for micro cars was one of the best I've ever attended.  I belive its organizer intends to hold a similar event annually and it would be my pick to "associate" if we came to terms.
            http://www.worldmeet2010.com/

            www.kirks-auto.com
            I agree, Robert. It looks ideal. How about it, everyone? We had eight Crosleys there the last time.