Dayton, Ohio.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2009

      From: Ron Eifert
      Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 7:23 PM
      To: Louis Rugani
      Subject: RE: CCOC national meet?

      The Chairs did respond and it was mentioned that indeed the Show is the last Saturday in September. It sounds like the only provision is that there will be a small charge per car and that they are made aware of a Group wanting to come in so that they secure the appropriate amount of extra space. When I get thru all my e-mails I hope to have  Flyer for this years event and if I can will forward it to you Please let me know what course of action you want me to take? Can we move forward for 2010 collecting proposals from nearby hotels? DO you have details of other requirements that you may---ie meeting space for the board or general membership meeting, hospitality room, banquet and or seminars etc. If that is the case I will need a good mailing address for you as I will collect all the data and forward it to you in one packet.

      Ron Eifert

      Dayton CVB