Morning Gang! Looking for a "48" ID Plate and used set of dual rims

  • Eider de Mello
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2009
      The ID plate if a very generous group member that donated his "47" ID plate to my project and Iwould like one for him. The dually rims are for my "WOODIE", they can be crusty!

      I'm in So Cal city of LAke Elsinore!

      Good hunting!

      Eider de Mello

      Date: Friday July 10, 2009
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Street: CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB (CCOC) - 4526 29th Avenue
      City State Zip: Kenosha, Wisconsin 53140-3044
      Phone: (262) 652-3034
      Notes: Educated at Ohio State University, Fearing had earlier been a factory accountant for Wright Aeronautical Corporation and supervisor of accounting at Chevrolet in Norwood, Ohio. He lived at 4834 Paddock Road in Cincinnati.

      Yahoo! Greetings: Send a Yahoo! Greeting
      Yahoo! Shopping: Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide