re Mr Birtley

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2009
      The world doesn't stand still and we are all fond of past youth...more so now than then.  We still have much to proud of in the US and we still lead the world in GNP...last I checked anyway.  In many regards we are much better off today.  Little TB, no polio, many advances in other medicine, science, technology, standard of living, and automobiles.  Least we forget to always remain thankful to mentors and our beliefs.