Re: =CROSLEY= RE: Jack and lug wrench

  • shirlee smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2009
      Hi Richard,

      You have to remember Daddy's 74 yrs young and drove Crosleys the first time around.  Most teenagers don't really care weather the jack had a bag or not, just how much they can soup the car up, LOL.

      Shirlee

      From: shirlee smith <shirlee_smith2000@ yahoo.com>
      To: Crosley@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Monday, June 22, 2009, 2:45 PM

      I asked Dad about the jacks and he said he thought they came with a bag.  Right now his is laying between the seat and the door on the Hotshot.