Congrats Weslee!!!!! a 51 Super Sport will be sweet!

  • Eider de Mello
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
    • 1.6 MB
    Has it been in the family long? Got any fotos!!! I'm looking for a 1948 ID plate ...if you have any connections. Another member recently gave me a 47 ID for my chassis. I knew here also and have never had a Crosley! I'll be making my own custom body...not positive on the design yet!

    Let us know how your project progresses!

    Eider de Mello.....foto of my project attached!