Fwd: Hotshot advice needed

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2009
      The battery area behind the right wheel is a real challenge.  I have lifted one in and out from the top and its a pain in several respects.  If you're going to Ohio, you are welcome to drop by and look at mine as pictured on my web site.  Its a little out of your way on the Mississippi where I 80 and I 74 all meet but you can take a scenic tour back south on US 61 or Interstate to St Louis and on home.

    • cutworm1959
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 16, 2009
        Thanks Robert. Prolly get to visit you when I am in the Quad Cities visiting some folks. I would love to visit and see your operation and learn about our little cars.

        Crosley cousin, Steve

        - In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

        > The battery area behind the right wheel is a real challenge.  I have lifted one in and out from the top and its a pain in several respects.  If you're going to Ohio, you are welcome to drop by and look at mine as pictured on my web site.  Its a little out of your way on the Mississippi where I 80 and I 74 all meet but you can take a scenic tour back south on US 61 or Interstate to St Louis and on home.
        >

        > Regards,
        > Robert Kirk
        > www.kirks-auto.com

      • shirlee smith
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 22, 2009
          I checked Dad's Hotshot yesterday. His battery is located on the passager side real low.  He said it looks like the air filter has to be removed and maybe the carberator to get it in and out.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 22, 2009
            Thanks a bunch Shirlee, Didja tell yo dad that Chuck makes the windshield he needs?
            Cuz-Cutworm

            --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, shirlee smith <shirlee_smith2000@...> wrote:

            > I checked Dad's Hotshot yesterday. His battery is located on the passager side real low.  He said it looks like the air filter has to be removed and maybe the carberator to get it in and out.

          • shirlee smith
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 22, 2009
              I e-mailed somebody about the windshield, I just can't remember who it was.  Brains lost in lala land of summer school.

              Shirlee