Jack and lug wrench

  • Kenneth Cahill
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2009
      Was there a cover or some kind of pouch for these or were they just tossed in the back someplace?
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2009
        Ken
        I have not seen anyting for the jack and tool.  As it was Crosley I doubt such was available.  In fact I can't recall any 50s era vehicles with tool bags in the US anyway.

      • shirlee smith
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 22, 2009
          I asked Dad about the jacks and he said he thought they came with a bag.  Right now his is laying between the seat and the door on the Hotshot.

          I have not seen anyting for the jack and tool.  As it was Crosley I doubt such was available.  In fact I can't recall any 50s era vehicles with tool bags in the US anyway.

        • Richard Williams
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22, 2009
            The only car I had that had a bag for the jack
            and lug wrench was a 1949 Caddy Conv.
            Wish I had it now, the Caddy.
            Rich

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 22, 2009
              Hi Richard,

              You have to remember Daddy's 74 yrs young and drove Crosleys the first time around.  Most teenagers don't really care weather the jack had a bag or not, just how much they can soup the car up, LOL.

              Shirlee