Crosleys for sale:

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
      We post for-sale cars here, and there'll be several up for sale soon in the Chicagoland region; I'll keep the group posted.

      (With all due respect: I hope "Rod" is your nickname, and not your intentions with the cars. We're a preservation/restoration group.)

      From: Rod

      Message
      1. Anyone got any Crosley's for sale?
      Posted by: "Rod" rain_man_me@... rain_man_me
      Date: Sun May 31, 2009 5:29 pm ((PDT))

      Anyone got any Crosley 's for sale?

      Looking on behalf of a friend of mine. Who just loves Crosley's cars. He has a number of Crosley's in his collection.

      So is anyone has any up for sale, then email me the details of the car.
      (any pictures etc)

      carlrcreed@...

      cheers

      Messages in this topic (1)

      Visit our CCOC Store: www.cafepress.com/CrosleyClub
      Crosley Car Owners Club (CCOC) websites:

      THE CCOC: A Fine Club - you see us everywhere.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2010
        Posted by: "Mark Nelson" k8zhd@... k8zhd
        Date: Tue Mar 9, 2010 8:59 am ((PST))

        I see there's a pre-war Crosley convertible (not a CC!) on eBay just now, too:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190378539020

        (item no. 190378539020). Pretty cute.

        Mark Nelson