Re: =CROSLEY= Crosley Engine on Craigs list

  • Kevin Lisa Menz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      I just listed a Crosley engine and transmission on Craig's list - Findlay/Lima Ohio region General items for sale. Engine number #R209900 with pictures. Ad should be live in a couple minutes. Also includes a couple wheels and tires.

      Kevin.

      From: Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@yahoo. com>
      Subject: =CROSLEY= Crosley for sale
      To: Crosley@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 1:03 PM

      I have 3...1949,50 and 51.  The 50 is the best and on my site.  All are virtually rust free.