Crosley for sale

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      I have 3...1949,50 and 51.  The 50 is the best and on my site.  All are virtually rust free.

    • tim foster
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
        Hi Robert-

        I didn't forget about those photos of your car being restored- i just haven't found them. I came across a picture of the engine that I think went into your car.. ed limke stopped by the Crosley meet on the way to deliver the motor.. I'm pretty sure that's the motor in your car.

        I'll keep looking!

        I have 3...1949,50 and 51.  The 50 is the best and on my site.  All are virtually rust free.