Cross emblem

    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2009
      <berard_m@...> wrote:

      "That's a beauty. Gonna be interesting to see how much it sells for. Louis, where do you live?.......pete"
      ======================
      In Kenosha, Wisconsin, Pete, just north of Chicago. Lots of Crosleys around these parts. There was a factory dealer in the Loop.

      =Lou=
      Heads-Up: CC/CD 'cross' emblem -eBay item 190307244542

    • berard_m@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2009
          The reason I asked was,   a mention of a person and an address for Brunswick Georgia passed from one of your mails and I thought you might be a Crosley neighbor........p
        "That's a beauty. Gonna be interesting to see how much it sells for. Louis, where do you live?....... pete"