CCOC Heads-up: Front CC emblem on eBay (broken, unfortunately)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2009

      From: eBay
      Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 6:52 PM
      To: x779@...
      Subject: eBay Saved Search: crosley emblem

      eBayeBay sent this message to Louis Rugani (soop2nutz).
      Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
      Here are newly listed items that match your favorite search.
      Hi Louis,

      We've found 1 new items that match your search for "crosley emblem". We hope this helps you find exactly what you're looking for!
      Find matching items

      New Results
      L@@K  A Crosley emblem for your vintage  car
      L@@K A Crosley emblem for your vintage car
      Starting Bid:$5.00(0 Bids)
      Shipping:$710
      End time:May-21-09 22:39:01 PDT
      See all results...

      Favorite Search Details
      Search criteria: [Refine search ] | [View All Favorite Searches ]
      Items Matching:crosley emblem
      Search name:crosley emblem
      Email notifications:Ends May-05-10 23:52:08 PDT [Renew subscription ] | [Unsubscribe ]

      Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

      eBay sent this email to you at x779@... about your account registered on www.ebay.com.

      eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. To unsubscribe from this email, change your notification preferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

      Copyright � 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.