Re: =CROSLEY= CCOC Heads-Up: CC/CD 'cross' emblem -eBay item 190307244542

  • berard_m@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2009

      That's a beauty.  Gonna be interesting to see how much it sells for.   Louis, where do you live?.......pete
        "That's a beauty. Gonna be interesting to see how much it sells for. Louis, where do you live?.......pete"
        In Kenosha, Wisconsin, Pete, just north of Chicago. Lots of Crosleys around these parts. There was a factory dealer in the Loop.

        =Lou=

      • berard_m@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 4 , May 15, 2009
            The reason I asked was,   a mention of a person and an address for Brunswick Georgia passed from one of your mails and I thought you might be a Crosley neighbor........p
          "That's a beauty. Gonna be interesting to see how much it sells for. Louis, where do you live?....... pete"