'42 CB-42 Station Wagon:

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009

      From: Dan and Nikki Knaup
      Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 11:55 AM
      To: Louis Rugani
      Subject: VanDerBrink Auctions

      http://www.vanderbrinkauctions.com/auctions_details2.php?photosel=auction_images/52/fullsize/022.JPG

      Lou,
      I wanted you to see this Crosley ('42 Woody?) which is part of the Besser family collection
      to be auctioned July 25th near Springfield, MO. �They have one or two more Crosleys in
      the collection of very fine cars. �I don't think I have ever seen a Crosley Woody, but this one is
      first class.

      Anyway, this auction will be a bit over an hour drive for me so I'm looking forward to going.

      Dan