SPNR

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2009
      Just an address for now, Bob:

      South Port Restoration Network (SPNR)
      112 Foxcreek Estate Drive,
      Brunswick, Georgia

      They're a 503C nonprofit corporation on 5-plus acres.

      On a related thing: I used to be in a local car club looking for charities to which to donate, and I suggested a scholarship fund for kids looking to get into classes for bodywork, mechanics, welding and the like, all things that would come back to help us as car people who have increasing troubles trying to find skilled workers in our restoration projects.

      Couldn't even get a second to my motion.
      They went instead for Toys For Tots or something.

      =Lou=

      ~~~~~~~~~~ **-=\/=-** ~~~~~~~~~~

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony

      From: Robert Kirk

      Message
      1. Re: SPNR
      Posted by: "Robert Kirk" kirkbrit@... kirkbrit
      Date: Sun May 3, 2009 1:07 pm ((PDT))

      I'd love to distribute some flyers but there is no email nor information about how to obtain them.� Any help Lou?

      www.kirks-auto.com
      �

      Messages in this topic (1)

      Visit our CCOC Store: www.cafepress.com/CrosleyClub
      Crosley Car Owners Club (CCOC) websites:

      THE CCOC: A Fine Club - you see us everywhere.