re: SPNR

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2009
      I'd love to distribute some flyers but there is no email nor information about how to obtain them.  Any help Lou?

      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2009
        Just an address for now, Bob:

        South Port Restoration Network (SPNR)
        112 Foxcreek Estate Drive,
        Brunswick, Georgia

        They're a 503C nonprofit corporation on 5-plus acres.

        On a related thing: I used to be in a local car club looking for charities to which to donate, and I suggested a scholarship fund for kids looking to get into classes for bodywork, mechanics, welding and the like, all things that would come back to help us as car people who have increasing troubles trying to find skilled workers in our restoration projects.

        Couldn't even get a second to my motion.
        They went instead for Toys For Tots or something.

        =Lou=

        The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony

        I'd love to distribute some flyers but there is no email nor information about how to obtain them.� Any help Lou?

        www.kirks-auto.com
        �

        Messages in this topic (1)

        Visit our CCOC Store: www.cafepress.com/CrosleyClub
        Crosley Car Owners Club (CCOC) websites:

        THE CCOC: A Fine Club - you see us everywhere.