Getting it all together ...

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 9:43 AM
      Shirlee, if there's any help we can provide you, just ask away Good luck and keep us posted, please.
    • cutworm1959
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30 2:30 PM
        And holler at yer Cutworm if I can help. How bout sendin some photos of your project Ms S ?

        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "Louis Rugani" <x779@...> wrote:

        > Shirlee, if there's any help we can provide you, just ask away. Good luck and keep us posted, please.

      • shirlee smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30 2:53 PM
          I graduate college tomorrow, waahooo.  Your never to old, I'm 54 yrs young!!!

          I snapped these pictures after Daddy gave me the truck last year.  As Steve R. can tell you, right now it's at the back of the barn.  Dad has parts for it at his place and mine (I live in their old house).  I just need to get it moved over to the shop where there is elec. to use the welder (AA in Business, BA in Accounting, Opps in Welding)(LOL).

          Shirlee