Re: =CROSLEY= Re: Crosley Rebirth

  • shirlee smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 7:33 AM
      Raising fuel cost is why Daddy gave me my Crosley.

      I'm a middle aged college students on a fixed income.  My little car (Acclaim) should get good gas mileage, but the Ex over-hauled it and it hasn't worked right since.

      So Daddy gave me the Crosley to drive to college.  Now if I could just get it put together!

      Shirlee