Re: Crosley Rebirth

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2009
      "fred" <bronzemouse8@...> wrote:

      "Now that everyone is trying to shave fuel, do you think that people will start thinking about going back to cars like the Crosley?"
      Fred, my opinion is that there'll always be a market for Crosley-sized cars. Even Pontiac will introduce one next year for its swan song. There's also the Smart ForTwo, the Aveo, the Mini and the Wing, plus others. The trick in selling smaller cars is to make them "cool", and fast and fancy enough so the owners won't have to apologize when they drive their friends and family around. Crosley found that out too late. Thanks!
    • shirlee smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2009
        Raising fuel cost is why Daddy gave me my Crosley.

        I'm a middle aged college students on a fixed income.  My little car (Acclaim) should get good gas mileage, but the Ex over-hauled it and it hasn't worked right since.

        So Daddy gave me the Crosley to drive to college.  Now if I could just get it put together!

        Shirlee