Re: Wauseon Wishes

  • cutworm1959
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2009
      Hi Shirlee, Your truck is a dandy! So is your Daddy! Wow what a great visit I had with him. He is a master Crosley mechanic too. Sorry I didn't get to meet you, hopefully next time. His Hotshot is beautifull! I am hopeing to find me one someday. I love listening to your fathers stories and learning Crosley history and repair tips. You gotta get started on your truck! I want to ride in it while I am still able to climb in a Crosley.

      Cousin-Newt