Wauseon Wishes

  • cutworm1959
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22 6:24 AM
      Hi all. as the nationals draw closer I am getting more excieted and wishfull. This will be my first time and I have been reading all of my old Quarterlies and e-mailing anyone I can just to get a taste of what I will find. I have been trying to sell enough of my cars/trucks/jeeps to have some $$$ for what I hope turns out to be a rough but restoreable Hotshot. Anyone gonna bring me one? I am bringing the Wife to help load it in the pickup. Anyway I am so greatefull that you all have helped me so much. I will try and learn all I can about our sweet cars and promote them whereever I can.

      Your Crosley cousin, Steve Rains
    • shirlee_smith2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22 10:42 AM
        Hi Steve,

        Did you get to see my truck when you were out here Saturday??

        Daddy said he was in my barn, but he didn't say if he brought you over, just that he came in the house and got a flash light.

        I've almost got the shop cleared out enough to get the truck out of the barn and into the shop. Next is clearing a path in the barn to get it out, LOL.

        Did you get Hot Shot fever from seeing Daddy's new toy???

        Shirlee Staires-Smith

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 22 12:59 PM
          Hi Shirlee, Your truck is a dandy! So is your Daddy! Wow what a great visit I had with him. He is a master Crosley mechanic too. Sorry I didn't get to meet you, hopefully next time. His Hotshot is beautifull! I am hopeing to find me one someday. I love listening to your fathers stories and learning Crosley history and repair tips. You gotta get started on your truck! I want to ride in it while I am still able to climb in a Crosley.

          Cousin-Newt