eBay: VC/CD hood badge (ends Apr. 27)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21 8:15 AM
      These are always in demand. About twenty years ago, someone was offering reproductions. It's interesting to ponder how economy-minded Crosley Motors thought of these beautiful cloissonne badges for its price-conscious cars.
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230338449531&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1123&viewitem=
    • berard_m@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21 9:37 AM

        Good ones are so rare that I was just about to prostitute myself for one. Then Chuck Koehler felt sorry for me and let me have one.  I wish I could remember what I promised him..........pp