Re: =CROSLEY= Slow messages.

  • berard_m@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19 6:20 AM
      Hi Lou,
      That has been the topic of my confusion and disgust for years. I receive all my mail through my bellsouth box because it is far more user friendly. I hardly ever go to the club sites to check their message board. This time hang-up leads to confusion when one tries to respond help to quests from Crosley folks when the posts are out of sync by a day or more.  Sometimes makes it seem like we are stepping on other people's toes when there is no such intent.   Even got one member's butt on his shoulders with me.
       I avoid using any Yahoo when ever possible.......pete

      From: Robert Kirk

      2a. Re: Rust busters
      From: BOB ROSS

      Messages
      1. rust busters
      Posted by: "Robert Kirk" kirkbrit@yahoo. com kirkbrit
      Date: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:45 am ((PDT))

      Alcohol, lacquer thinner, acetone....all potent stuff.� As for the mixture, keep in mind that acetone is highly flamable.� I am amazed that old timer Liquid Wrench is actually better than PB and WD...

      www.kirks-auto. com

      www.kirks-auto. com
      �

      Messages in this topic (1)
      2a. Re: Rust busters
      Posted by: "BOB ROSS" antiqbob@ntelos. net antiqbob
      Date: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:12 am ((PDT))

      What I have used in the past is ATF and Kerosene..
      Not sure what advantages other than a little less harsh than acetone??
      again at a 50-50 mix..
      Just a thought.
      antiqbob

      Messages in this topic (4)

      Visit our CCOC Store: www.cafepress. com/CrosleyClub
      Crosley Car Owners Club (CCOC) websites:
      <www.groups. yahoo.com/ group/Crosley>
      <www.groups. yahoo.com/ group/Crosley2>
      <www.groups. yahoo.com/ group/Crosley3>
      <www.groups. yahoo.com/ group/Crosley4>

      THE CCOC: A Fine Club - you see us everywhere.

      Yahoo! Groups Links