parts .. I still have parts....

  • steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2009
      still have a number of parts left for Crosleys,

      to all that responded thanks and if you need anything else, contact me.
      the list was previously posted. if you need an updated list get back.

      Note. if there is NO interest in what is left, I will can the rest.

      no best offers, no second chances, Steve g.
    • shirlee_smith2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009
        Hi Steve,

        By any chance do you have a windshield and/or frame for a Hot Shot??

        Daddy (James Staires) just bought one and we lost the windshield getting it home.

        If not do you know who can make one for us??

        Thank You,

        Shirlee Staires-Smith

        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "steve" <scg13803@...> wrote:

        > still have a number of parts left for Crosleys,
        >
        > to all that responded thanks and if you need anything else, contact me.
        > the list was previously posted. if you need an updated list get back.
        >
        > Note. if there is NO interest in what is left, I will can the rest.
        >
        > no best offers, no second chances, Steve g.

      • Kenneth Cahill
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009
          Chuck Koehler is listed as having them in the Crosley Automobile Club website under Parts Vendors.