Panda.

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 24, 2009
      We have a new and rare Panda photo available on our Homepage, courtesy of Autolit.

      =Lou=
    • Eider de Mello
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 25, 2009
        I may be picking this complete up as a spare to Hot Rod...anybody know what year it may be..

        Thank you

        Eider de Mello

        We have a new and rare Panda photo available on our Homepage, courtesy of Autolit.