1939 Crosley parts.

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2009
      What are your specific needs?

      gurbinder hera <u1gurbinder@...> wrote:

      "i have a convertable 1939 crosley ,and do u have any parts>  if so please e mail me."
    • gurbinder hera
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 16, 2009
        Thank you for your prompt reply i will make a list of parts i need and will contact u towards the end of April as i am going abroad this week end. please give me ur phone number if you don't mind so i can contact you if need be.

        gurbinder

        "i have a convertable 1939 crosley ,and do u have any parts>  if so please e mail me."