parts list. whats left..

  • steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2009
      Crosley parts list… all I have and a bit of misc..

      Located in UPSTATE NY, Syracuse area (center of the state)
      Parts are AS IS.. No warranty no returns, YOU pay to ship (determined on weight
      and destination. Please note some parts are dirty and used/ covered in oil/ grease/ some clean. I WILL CEAN AS BEST I CAN.. I priced as I thought best. Keeping track of what everything has been going for. I feel is fair. This is POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY. NO CHECKS AND ABSOLUTLY NO PAY-PAL!!
      EMAIL ME DIRECTLY if you are interested in anything on the list. Most all are working parts, and original but used… what does not get sold will be canned.
      Pleas note I WILL NOT ANSWER OR RETURN EMAILS FROM MY YAHOO ACCOUNT!! .. Use stevengeorge@... emailing me by yahoo will get you ignored.

      Now for the list.. And this is all.

      License plate bracket $3.00
      4 blade fan $8.00 (sold)
      2 blade fan with pulley $5.00 each I have 3 (sold)
      Exhaust manifold (one bolt broke off) $10.00
      Intake manifold with carb. $30 each (I have 3)
      Brake shoes new (ask) I have a lot of new and unbonded shoes also..
      Transmission with shift lever $50.00 spoken for (so far)
      Generator bracket $5.00
      Generator (I have 2) $35. Each
      Distributor cap new $10.00
      Distributor cap used ..$2.00
      Starters (I have 3) $25 each.
      Presssure plate (I have 3) $25 each.
      Clutch (I have 2) $10.00
      Steering arms $20 each
      Exaust hanger $2.00
      Fuel pump $10.00
      Headlight ring $10.00
      Oil pan $30 each (I have 2)
      Pistons with rods $10 each.
      Wiper motor (vacuum units) $3 each ( I have 3) (sold)
      Valve covers (I have 2) $25 each.
      Valve cover gaskets (4) $5 each.
      Farm O road Transfer case INQUIRE.
      Gas tank has hole in bottom, but good condition. $30.(spoken for)
      And three pedal assemblies.. Make offer..