crosley Parts for sale

  • steve
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2009
      I have a lot of Crosley parts for sale, cleaning out the garage,
      offering them to the group first, then Ebaying everything else,

      email me directly for a list.

      also considering selling a 1949 FOR #004, Low miles, very good/excellent condition.

      Steve g. stevengeorge@...
    • gurbinder hera
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 15, 2009
        i have a convertable 1939 crosley ,and do u have any parts>  if so please e mail me.

        Steve g. stevengeorge@ peoplepc. com

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 16, 2009
          What are your specific needs?

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 16, 2009
            Thank you for your prompt reply i will make a list of parts i need and will contact u towards the end of April as i am going abroad this week end. please give me ur phone number if you don't mind so i can contact you if need be.

            gurbinder

            "i have a convertable 1939 crosley ,and do u have any parts>  if so please e mail me."